Consent to Personal information collection
1. Purpose and Category of personal information
FanPlus handles personal information as described below.
The personal information is not processed for purposes other than the following purposes, and is collected and stored after de-identification, so the data cannot be identified as a specific individual.
In addition, if the purpose and catrgory of collecting personal information change, the “Company” will implement necessary measures, such as obtaining an additional user consent.
If an user starts using the “Company” service for the first time, the “Company” may request the user to input essential information. If the “Company” already has information, the user may not need to input the information again, or the “Company” may provide a type of convenience to deal with personal information.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
Category of Required Personal Information
① To provide general service such as sign-up, targeted AD, account managament, friends recommendation, etc.
④ To improve the user exprerience and offer a seamless service
- Internet usage information: Website address, network status, etc.
- Application information: Installing, executing, etc.
- System information: OS or display information
- Required: Email address (Google, Apple, Twitter, Kakao, etc.), service usage history, cookies
2. Personal information storing period
1. Sign-up: From the date of sign up to the date of account deactivation
However, in the cases below, the period may change:
3. Data security and storage
The “Company” takes the security of customer information very seriously. The “Company” maintains data security through industry standard security measures, including the use of firewalls and encryption, and retains data for as long as it meets the requirements below.
Users can withdraw their consent to the ‘Terms’ by deleting the application at any time, and if the user deletes the application, the “Company” will no longer collect data. However, data collected before deletion and processed into a form that cannot identify a specific individual is not deleted.
E-Mail : [email protected]
<Notice Date: 26 October 2022 / Enforcement Date: 9 November 2022>